Emerge Unstoppable in 2011!

Emerge Unstoppable in 2011! That's my mission this year. Join me as I blog about life during divorce, raising a three year old, and the fight to live one's dream of being a writer, a graphic designer, a prayerfully a success at it all.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Prayer for a Lost Soul

God? What am I supposed to do? I have so much inside and don’t know if I should go back to the drawing board or start on the next project. I’m excited. I’m terrified. I want to be a success and know that even if I am never published that I will be one for following my heart. Writing is all I want to do. I want to tell my stories to people out in the world that hold out hope that someone has been through the same things they have. I want to reach out to people who are afraid and ashamed to admit their pain, just like me. I’m ready to lay bare my heart and soul. I’m ready to give my soul a voice with pen and paper. I no longer care what people will think of me. I am not afraid. As much bad as I have done in my life, I have accomplished and grown and given tenfold. But God, I need Your help. I need Your guidance. I need Your direction in what to do next. Four years ago You opened shone light on a path and something came to guide me along. Am I now supposed to write about what I learned? I don’t feel blocked, I feel lost. What do I do next? Tell me God, open my heart and mind. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment