Emerge Unstoppable in 2011!

Emerge Unstoppable in 2011! That's my mission this year. Join me as I blog about life during divorce, raising a three year old, and the fight to live one's dream of being a writer, a graphic designer, a prayerfully a success at it all.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful...

Today, and every day, I am thankful for my husband, my little red-head, a father who pushed hard and a mother who cared almost to a fault; sunshine, wind, clouds, and rain, and even on occasion, fog rolling in over grey sandy beaches reminding me that even the most joyous places sometimes need a blanket to snuggle under; trees, and grass, and flowers of all sorts that share with us the power of growth and renewal; I'm thankful for hand-sewn quilts and the nimble fingers that so carefully stitched them; for dogs and cats and squirrels and all the little critters that keep us entertained on afternoon walks; for friends that come in all shapes, sizes, and origins who care nothing about the mistakes I've made, but who I've become because of those mistakes; for a family who so lovingly and joyously celebrates the goodness, shares hugs in the sadness, and rejoices in the light of each new day; Today I'm thankful for everything I've learned this year as a woman, a mom, a wife, a novelist, a domestic, a freelancer, an editor, a friend. Most importantly, I'm thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. May your day be filled with everything you are thankful for.

Until next time I remain, Unstoppable.

No comments:

Post a Comment