I want to be a positive example of a mother, a friend, a leader (in that order). I want to empower and inspire the people in my life and those who I reach, to be their best selves. I want to experience ultimate joy, selflessness, wealth, success and security for both myself and my daughter through my actions (after all that is all I can control). I want to enjoy the benefit of spiritual peace and abundance.
I think what I want to do with my life sounds fair, certainly reasonable, and very doable. But then he asks why this is important to know. Well...
I may be jumping of the same cliff all of his students have before me, but I think it's important to know this so I can point myself in the direction of what I want and start my journey.
Here I go...
- Simple Abundance – A Daybook of Comfort and Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach (AM)
- Navigating Change by W. Gary Gore (AM)
- The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom by Suze Orman (AM)
- Praying Our Goodbyes by Joyce Rupp (PM)
- Think: Straight Talk for Women to Stay Smart in a Dumbed-Down World by Lisa Bloom (PM)
- Audio: Lord of the Flies written and read by William Golding (PM)