Emerge Unstoppable in 2011!

Emerge Unstoppable in 2011! That's my mission this year. Join me as I blog about life during divorce, raising a three year old, and the fight to live one's dream of being a writer, a graphic designer, a prayerfully a success at it all.

Monday, August 29, 2011

It Takes Dedication!

So far you've read what I want to do with my life, why that's important to know, whether I believe anyone would notice if I cease to exist (apparently a Lindy can fall in the woods and still make a sound whether someone is there to hear her or not), and the purpose I feel I serve in the lives of others. It was a BIG week in self-discovery last week. Ha!

Now, let's examine what I believe my life is dedicated to. Yes, that is W. Gary Gore's next question on the Core Purpose Questionnaire: What is my life dedicated to?

Here's the long and the short of it: Joy! Growth! My little girl! Supporting us financially! Our church and church family! Our friends and family! Exploration! Adventure! Experimentation (especially in life)! and sharing what we have with others! 

I imagine the Grammar Divas and others in my writing circle might be reading that paragraph chastising me for entirely too many exclamation points. I find it critical  to end each of those points with an exclamation point. Why? Because it reinforces the fact that I am excited about doing each one individually. I feel good about each one and want to live in a constant state of excitement about them because if I don't...they won't happen. Get it?

I am excited about the joy I currently have in my life and I invite more of it! I am excited about growth in my life and I manifest it! I am excited about my little girl and I love her whether she's happy, sad or spitting fire! I'm excited about supporting us financially and I do something about it! I'm excited about having a wonderful church home and family and I find ways to get more involved and give more! I'm excited about exploration therefore I get off the couch and explore! I'm excited about adventure! I'm excited about experimentation! I'm excited about sharing what I have with others! You see the theme, right? If I am excited I can create excitement and therefore no matter what I will be given what I am looking for.

I just launched a new business and a new blog called Real Life Entrepreneurship. I invite you to check it out. In my new adventure I am my own experiment, I found joy, I am growing, I am supporting us financially, and I'm finding countless ways to give back.

That's what my life is all about. Won't you support me? How can I support you? Will you join me?

Until tomorrow, I remain Unstoppable.

1 comment: